Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week 13: D2

It was useful because there were a lot of links that click to learn more about a certain topic or work on exercises. It is easy to click on the links to get what you are looking for compare to searching for the topic in the book. The exercises got me to think about what I read and apply it by answering the questions. But the questions can get a little cheesy at times though. It covers a lot of the material that I already read about or learn through this class.

I am pretty sure it is just me, but I do not like the look of the website. It just does not look appealing for me to read the information on it so I would not have incentive to read it on my own. The website does explain the information very well. Even though it does explain a lot of material, I feel like the textbook is better than the website for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there:) So at first, I was completely confused about the Mission Critical website because I felt a bit overwhelmed with all the text in one page, but after reading your post (you were the first, and only blog that I read about this discussion question), I felt better because I was not the only one who was not attracted to the website haha. I do agree that the textbook is easier to use because of its layout. Also, I, personally, need to hold the information in my hand rather than reading it online. Though, you do make a good point in that the information on the website is still helpful nonetheless. Overall, I really liked your post because it showed your positive and negative attitudes towards the discussion question.

    ReplyDelete