Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 12: D3

I thought that causal reasoning was a pretty interesting topic. Causal reasoning is when an event occur causes another event to happen. I also find that I do this type of reasoning almost everyday. For example when I discuss my schedule with people, it is hard to squeeze things to do when I have a lot of homework. I would say, I can’t hang out with you because that will take time. Which means that is the time I have for homework. I will either do the assignment poorly because I will rush it or I will not do it at all. This means I will fail the assignment. If I fail the assignment, my overall grade will drop. This also means I will have a lower GPA. Normally this guilt trip my friends and they will stop asking me to go do something with them when I have tons of homework to do. I also think that this reasoning is very effective because it is a chain event, which looks like one thing can cause many things to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cynthia:) I really enjoyed reading your post as usual haha. I think I always comment on your blog because it's easiest to understand and follow, which is a good thing when one needs to explain something. I love your example because I can definitely relate to it. It's so hard finding a balance between school and personal free time. But anyways, I love how you compared it to a chain of events. I think that part of your post solidified the whole meaning of what a causal reasoning is. Also, I do agree that it may be the one used most often mainly because most people do think of the possible consequences from doing one thing. We don't just do things and not think of what the outcome is, right? Great job and keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete